Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the Temple



Last Saturday, December 13, I received my endowments in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah. It was one of the most amazing spiritual experiences of my life! So many questions were answered for me and I learned so much more about the gospel than I thought I would. It was so great to have friends and family there to show their love and support for me through the whole thing. I felt so much happiness as I began to understand the reality of eternity with my family and soon-to-be-husband. This church is most definitely TRUE and I am so grateful for the blessings it has brought to my life.

And... I'm getting married in 3 days!!! :)

1 comment:

HARKER FAMILY said...

CONGRATS angie... I am so excited for you, I wish i could be there. Best of luck with everything.